Chinrest for 4/4 Violin
Processing of Boxwood
This Guarneri Chinrest was prepared with Certified Wood Origin.
With its proven design, the Guarneri chinrest-model is the most widely used shape worldwide.
This product is equipped with original gold-plated Götz-Screws.
- Guarneri Chinrest in Boxwood
- Black Götz-Signet
- Certified Wood Origin
- Best fresh and handcut portuguese cork padding
- Gold-plated Götz-Screws, Hill-Type
- Dimensions of chinrest-plate in inch (HxBxT) 0,87 x 5,71 x 2,72 inch
- Maximum Barrel-Length: 1,06 inch (4/4 Violin)
- Weight incl. Screws: 0.132 lb
Please note: Due to the natural characteristics of the product, the dimensions and weight might be subject to minor variations.