Chinrest for 4/4 Violin
Processing of Ebony
This Guarneri Chinrest is made of deep black Ebony.
With its proven design, the Guarneri chinrest-model is the most widely used shape worldwide.
Equipped with original gold-painted Götz-Screws, Hill-Type.
- Deep Black Ebony
- Standard with traditional Götz Signet
- White Götz Signet
- Certified Wood Origin
- Best fresh and handcut portuguese cork
- Götz-Screws, hill-type
- Punch in the Chinrest Screw
- Dimensions of chinrest-plate in inch HxBxT 1,10 x 3,34 x 2,36 inches
- Weight incl. Screws: 0,12 lb
- Maximum Barrel-Length: 0,087 inches (4/4 Violine)
Please note: Due to the natural characteristics of the product, the dimensions and weight might be subject to minor variations.