Chinrest for 4/4 Viola
Processing of Boxwood
This Kaufmann Viola Chinrest is made of best Boxwood.
A classic of simple designs for side play.
Equipped with original gold-painted Götz-Screws, Hill-Type.
All standard viola chinrests are equipped with a set of 32mm barrels and a set of 35mm barrels (not available for titanium screws).
- For Viola
- Light Brown Boxwood
- Standard with traditional Götz Signet
- Black Götz-Signet
- Certified Wood Origin
- Best fresh and handcut portuguese cork
- Götz-Screws, Hill-Type
- Punch in the Chinrest Screw
- Dimensions of chinrest-plate in inch HxBxT 0,75 x 4,1 x 2,4 inches
- Weight incl. Screws: 0,13 lb
Please note: Due to the natural characteristics of the product, the dimensions and weight might be subject to minor variations.