Chinrest for 4/4 Violin
Processing of Rosewood
This Milano Chinrest is made of Rosewood with reddish grain.
Equipped with original Götz-Screws, Hill-Type.
- Rosewood with reddish grain
- Standard with traditional Götz Signet
- White Götz-Signet
- Certified Wood Origin
- Best fresh and handcut portuguese cork
- Götz-Screws, Hill-Type
- Punch in the Chinrest Screw
- Dimensions of chinrest-plate in inch HxBxT 0,866 x 5,31 x 2,48 inches
- Weight incl. Screws: 0,132 lb
- Maximum Barrel-Length: 0,087 inches (4/4 Violine)
Please note: Due to the natural characteristics of the product, the dimensions and weight might be subject to minor variations.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Browse WishlistRemove Wishlist