Chinrest for 4/4 Violin
Made of selected Boxwood
This Schulze-Priska Chinrest is made of Boxwood.
Equipped with original Götz-Screws, closed style.
- Standard with traditional Götz Signet
- Black Götz Signet
- Certified Wood Origin
- Best fresh and handcut portuguese cork
- Götz-Screws, closed style
- Punch in the Chinrest Screw
- Dimensions of chinrest-plate in inch HxBxT 1,10 x 3,89 x 2,24 inches
- Weight incl. Screws: 0,10 lb
- Maximum Barrel-Length: 1,06 inches (4/4 Violine)
Please note: Due to the natural characteristics of the product, the dimensions and weight might be subject to minor variations.