Chinrest for 4/4 Viola
Made of selected Boxwood
This Vermeer Viola Chinrest was prepared with Certified Wood Origin.
The chin gets hold in many different positions.
The Götz-Screws are round closed.
All standard viola chinrests are equipped with a set of 32mm barrels and a set of 35mm barrels (not available for titanium screws).
- For Viola
- Vermeer Chinrest in Boxwood
- Black Götz-Signet
- Certified Wood Origin
- Best fresh and handcut portuguese cork padding
- Götz-Screws, round-closed
- Dimensions of chinrest-plate in inch (HxBxT) 0,87 x 4,49 x 2,28 inch
- Maximum Barrel-Length: 1,06 inch (4/4 Violin)
- Weight incl. Screws: 0.112 lb
Please note: Due to the natural characteristics of the product, the dimensions and weight might be subject to minor variation.