CONRAD GÖTZ Violin #107 MT
🎼 Quality: 107
- Best selling student model
- Reddish-brown varnish
- Ebony Fitting
- Thomastik Dominant Strings
- The Violin is equipped with an Original Götz chinrest (Modell Kaufmann)
- Ebony Fitting
- tailpiece: Original Wittner tailpiece with integrated fine-tuners
- Bridge: Original Götz Bridge (German shape)
- Strings: Thomastik Dominant Strings
- Manually applied, evenly coated reddish-brown varnish
- Closed surface with matt finish
- Resistant, easy to preserve
- This series convinces with a nicely flamed back an sides as well as neck and scroll
- Thoroughly crafted surface topographie of top and bottom
- Ribs, necks, scroll and prufling are crafted thoroughly
Each Violin is unique. The flames may differ marginally from each other.
All our instruments have a certificate of origin, individually for each instrument.
Information on HERITAGE and SIGNATURE Options:
We offer this instrument in our HERITAGE and our SIGNATURE design.
The SIGNATURE version is a slightly modernized version of our long-established and beloved HERITAGE instruments.
It offers the player a lower overall weight, improved playability and sound characteristics.
The differences in detail:
🎵 GÖTZ SIGNATURE VIOLIN
- 10-15 % less weight
- optimized weight distribution
- thinner fingerboard design
- modernized scroll design
- signature f-hole design
- optimized resonance
🎵 GÖTZ HERITAGE VIOLIN
- traditional design
- powerful sound and robust by design
- thoroughly crafted instruments
- for versatile play
- balanced tonal spectrum
- The recommended case MENUETT is the BAM5003S Classic
- Compcat shape, robust fabric cover and more then sufficient space for accessories
- This case can be purchased either with the violin (additional option)